Friday, April 9, 2010

RELIGION QUIZ

All the religion taught about love and peace among its believer. But what is it in the reality ? In many countries the relatioship of the follower of the different religion was not smooth.

What Religion Should I Be? Do you know what religion you should be? Not sure if you're following the right religion? Take this quiz to see which religion suits you best.

1.
Why do bad things happen to good people?
* Because people are inherently flawed
* Because God is testing our faith
* Because we made bad decisions in a past life
* Because of Karma
2.
How do you expect your bad deeds on earth to be punished in the afterlife?
* You go to Hell
* You do your time in Purgatory
* Nothing, if you confess your sins
* You're reincarnated to a worse life
* Doesn't matter, there is no afterlife
3.
How do you hope your good deeds on earth will be repaid in the afterlife?
* You're reunited with your family and friends
* You live for eternity in Heaven
* You're showered with riches in Heaven
* You're reincarnated to a better life
* There is no afterlife
4.
Who is the greatest spiritual leader on the planet today?
* Dali Lama
* The Pope
* Billy Graham
* Imam W. Deen Mohammed
* There are several great Yogis
* There are several great rabbis
5.
What do you think of divorce?
* Divorce is not possible
* Only if absolutely necessary
* If it was not meant to be then it is okay
6.
How would you like your body to be treated when you die?
* Cremation is a must for me
* Burial
* Lay me to rest in a peaceful place
* It doesn't matter at all
7.
In many religions, gender plays an important role. What do you think?
* I am a woman, and I believe that my gender is relevant to my religion.
* I am a man, and I believe that my gender is relevant to my religion.
* I am a woman, but I don't believe gender should matter in religion.
* I am a man, but I don't believe gender should matter in religion.

Personality

8.
What do you think happens when you die?
* You will be reborn depending on how you lived your last life
* You will be reborn and suffer again
* You will go to heaven or hell
* You hope to ascend to paradise
* You turn into plant food
9.
How do you identify with religious holidays?
* A formal family dinner with services
* A big meal with lots of food and lots of people
* Fasting
* Thanksgiving is my holiday of choice
* Offerings to my God
10.
Which of these activities gives you inner peace?
* Repenting and seeking forgiveness
* Seeking and finding the deep inner truths in religious texts
* Praying directly to God
* Yoga
* Meditating
* A long nature hike
11.
What do you think about Charity?
* I give to foundations
* I give a little bit every week during services
* I give a percentage of my income to the institution
* I give to individuals on the street
* It is one of the pillars of a good life
12.
What do you not eat?
* Pork
* Cheeseburgers
* Meat on Friday
* Meat at all
* Beef
* Day old Sushi

13.
Why do you pray?
* I don't see a reason to pray
* Forgiveness
* Betterment
* To praise and serve God
* To recognize the power of the creator
* I meditate to clear my mind and seek inner-peace
14.
What day do you consider most sacred?
* Saturday
* Sunday
* Every day
* No day
14.
72% of DumbSpot users have FAILED a simple IQ test. Think that you can you pass?
* Yes! Of course I can...
* No way

This site's quizzes are open to US residents age 13 and up. By completing the quiz and submitting your personal information, you are agreeing that this information may be shared with third parties in accordance with this site's privacy policy. See the complete privacy policy for more details.

(For further information and the result of the quiz just click : CNN - Religion - Religion Quiz).

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *