Saturday, May 2, 2020

The most Impressive Story as a journalist (8) : Again General suspect I am a terorist

One day when I searched for a friend reporter in the elite area of Menteng central Jakarta by riding a motorcycle. I used the jacket to do not go wind. Therein I bear a camera. This friend only tells the street name and address number of his office. While gliding slowly, I noticed every house on the left and right of the road looking for the friend's office address. And it's not hard to find it. When I returned to the office, I was surprised to be told there were a number of police officers from the crime section of the central Jakarta police station looking for me and asking me to face their office. What is my fault? Upon arriving there, the police officer who summoned the stand from his chair was telling me while laughing amused: "Ha ha ha..... You're apparently..., I guess Who..... ", he said in a brogue of Betawi. This police commissioner is well known. Because as a reporter I often follow their operating activities. He then retold, apparently there was a general in the area of Menteng who was noticing and suspicious viewing me. He called the police to investigate who the owner of the motorcycle had recorded. After scrutinized the owner of our office. And when the head of our office examines who the motor wearer with the mysterious number, it turns out I. " General who it is, I'll get there and I explain. ", I said. "The general might thought I am a sniper". This officer does not want to mention. "Yes, never mind", he said. "You can go home. I am the phone call ". As we laughed then I returned to our office. ***

No comments:

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *